Yoga at Redpoint, Worcester
Last Class End of February 2018
* Sundays 9am (50mins) *
£6 / Book / Suitable for All Levels
The Railway Yard
(not far from Shrub Hill)
SEE YOU THERE!
- Just 50 minutes.
- Mats provided.
- Style is vinyasa flow - an upbeat type of yoga.
- For all levels including beginners.
- Superb complementary exercise that will improve balance, concentration, flexibility & strength.
- Ideal warm up for climbing as well as a great weekly conditioning class.
- Of course the class also fully welcomes non climbers looking for quality yoga.
- Welcoming venue with plentiful free parking at the door, café, showers and changing facilities
20 spaces available
Book yours here by choosing the class you'd like to come along to and then use the 'Redpoint Climbing Centre : Single Drop In Class' to pay:
Venue address is Redpoint Climbing Centre, The Railway Yard, Midland Road, Worcester, WR5 1DS.
If you have any other questions or would like help with booking, please email email@example.com.