Pregnancy Yoga, Spetchley, Worcestershire
Antenatal Classes for Pregnancy and Birth.
Held on Wednesdays 18:30-19:30 at our studio within Spetchley Park Gardens near Worcester
Great location for Mums-to-be from Droitwich, Worcester, Inkberrow, Evesham & Pershore
Joining & prices
You can try your first class for free.
To come along, please either download a health form and bring along, completed, to your first class or come a few minutes early to complete one before class.
Please note you need to be 14 + weeks pregnant to start
After this it's any 10 classes for £85 or 15 for £120.
Pay online for the pack of classes then book a space each week you wish to attend via BOOK HERE from main menu.
Drop in available for £10 after 35 weeks.
If you need any help or would like further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits & features
- A gently dynamic class, especially designed for pregnancy.
- A qualified teacher in both general yoga and pregnancy yoga.
- Suitable for absolute total beginners and those with yoga experience, from 14 to 40 + weeks pregnant.
- Will help you to maintain mobility, help relieve common pre-natal symptoms, and prepare mentally & physically for birth.
- Promote optimal foetal positioning of the baby in the womb \ pelvis, to help with natural labour.
- Learn about the three stages of labour and techniques to support and progress through each.
- A class to enjoy your pregnancy & connect to your growing baby and enjoy new-mum friendships in a supportive community environment.
- Yoga mats, soft blankets and cushions to keep you comfortable are provided.