Pregnancy Yoga, Spetchley, Worcestershire
Antenatal Classes for Pregnancy and Birth.
Held on Tuesdays 18:00-19:00 at our studio within Spetchley Park Gardens near Worcester
Great location for Mums-to-be from Droitwich, Worcester, Inkberrow, Evesham & Pershore
Joining & prices
Book online : momoyoga.com/redkiteyoga
You can use the following credits to book :
"Drop in single class" (£10)
"5 class pass" (£43)
"Monthly unlimited" (£70.00)
"2 week new student pass" (£20)
To come along, please either download a health form and bring along, completed, to your first class or come a few minutes early to complete one before class.
Please note you need to be 14 + weeks pregnant to start
If you need any help or would like further information, please email email@example.com
Benefits & features
- A gently dynamic class, especially designed for pregnancy.
- A qualified teacher in both general yoga and pregnancy yoga.
- Suitable for absolute total beginners and those with yoga experience, from 14 to 40 + weeks pregnant.
- Will help you to maintain mobility, help relieve common pre-natal symptoms, and prepare mentally & physically for birth.
- Promote optimal foetal positioning of the baby in the womb \ pelvis, to help with natural labour.
- Learn about the three stages of labour and techniques to support and progress through each.
- A class to enjoy your pregnancy & connect to your growing baby and enjoy new-mum friendships in a supportive community environment.
- Yoga mats, soft blankets and cushions to keep you comfortable are provided.