Mum and Baby Yoga, Spetchley, Worcestershire
Postnatal and Baby Yoga in a great location for Droitwich, Worcester, Inkberrow, Evesham & Pershore
**NEW** 2017 Dates
Tuesdays at 10am (45mins):
Tuesday 12th September 2017
Tuesday 19th September 2017
Tuesday 26th September 2017
Tuesday 3rd October 2017
Tuesday 10th October 2017
Joining & prices
Please note the following join times for Mums:
Unassisted straightforward birth 6 weeks, Birth with procedure such as forceps 8-10 weeks, C section 12 weeks.
Both Mum & Baby need to have had the all clear at 6 weeks check up.
These classes are suitable until your baby is crawling.
Dad's, carers and grandparent's & baby welcome too.
Book via momoyoga.com/redkiteyoga
You can use the following credits to book :
"Drop in single class" (£10)
"5 class pass" (£43)
"Monthly unlimited" (£70.00)
"2 week new student pass" (£20)
After your credit purchase go to each date of the class you'd like to come along to and book yourself in.
If you have any further questions or need help booking, or are interested in joining us, please get in touch using button below:
Benefits & features
- Share yoga classes with your new son or daughter.
- Boost physical & mental well-being as a new parent, alongside age-appropriate gentle exercise for baby's development.
- Some moves are for the parent with baby next to you, some are just for baby, some are done together incorporating your baby safely into the yoga, take some ideas away with you to use at home.
- These relaxed classes fully encourage feeding, cuddling or comforting baby whenever you wish.
- A place to enjoy new parenthood and make new friends in a supportive community environment.
- Taught by a qualified teacher in both general and pre & post natal yoga.
- Yoga mats and soft blankets to keep you comfortable are provided. Please bring a small toy and a muslin for baby.
- Beautiful venue with free parking at the door.
This class is a gentle flow yoga class designed to help gently heal the body after the arrival of your baby. The class will incorporate poses just for you, poses just for baby and poses that build the bond between you and your baby. Kym has trained in both pre and post natal yoga and therefore understands the needs of the changing and healing body. Parent & Baby class takes a 'whatever happens in the class happens' approach allowing you to attend to babies needs whenever required.