Kids Yoga, Spetchley, Worcestershire
In a great location for Droitwich, Worcester, Inkberrow, Evesham & Pershore
**NEW** 2017 Dates
Thursday's at 11.15 am (45 mins):
Thursday 10th August 2017
Thursday 17th August 2017
Thursday 24th August 2017
Thursday 31st August 2017
Classes suitable for ages 4-8 years.
If you'd like bring your child along to one session or all four! Book in using the button below.
Help with Booking
Classes can be booked individually by using the credit "Single Yoga Class at Spetchley".
If you have an existing "10 Class Pass at Spetchley", that can also be used against these classes.
If you'd like to bring your child along to all 4 classes, a discounted pass can be purchased - "Kids Yoga 4 Classes" (£34.40). After purchasing, go to each date of the classes and book your child in.
If you'd like to book in more than one child, please email email@example.com
There will be some cushions at the back of the class so that you can watch your child in comfort.
If you have any further questions or need help, or are interested in joining us, please get in touch using the button below:
- Each session will be a different story-led yoga adventure.
- Yoga and mindfulness are incredible tools for kids to learn to support their physical and emotional development.
- Benefits include; better posture, balance, coordination, concentration and focus.
- Can also improve children’s ability to manage stress and anxiety; have empathy for others; not to mention building confidence and self-esteem.
- Taught by qualified teachers in both general and kid's yoga.
- Yoga mats are provided.
- Beautiful venue with free parking at the door.
Taught by Danielle and Charlotte, both qualified yoga teachers, and have also qualified to teach kids. They are also both mums of two, so make a formidable team, understanding the needs of children at different ages. As Charlotte is also a Doctor specialising in Mental Health, and Danielle works as a Health Psychologist, they offer a wealth of knowledge and experience in both yoga and mindfulness techniques!