Kids Yoga, Spetchley, Worcestershire
In a great location for Droitwich, Worcester, Inkberrow, Evesham & Pershore
New Classes Planned!
Watch this space...
Classes suitable for ages 4-8 years.
Help with Booking
You can use the following credits to book :
"Drop in single class" (£10)
"5 class pass" (£43)
"Monthly unlimited" (£70.00)
"2 week new student pass" (£20)
There will be some cushions at the back of the class so that you can watch your child in comfort.
If you have any further questions, please get in touch using the button below:
- Each session will be a different story-led yoga adventure.
- Yoga and mindfulness are incredible tools for kids to learn to support their physical and emotional development.
- Benefits include; better posture, balance, coordination, concentration and focus.
- Can also improve children’s ability to manage stress and anxiety; have empathy for others; not to mention building confidence and self-esteem.
- Taught by qualified teachers in both general and kid's yoga.
- Yoga mats are provided.
- Beautiful venue with free parking at the door.
Taught by Danielle and Charlotte, both qualified yoga teachers, and have also qualified to teach kids. They are also both mums of two, so make a formidable team, understanding the needs of children at different ages. As Charlotte is also a Doctor specialising in Mental Health, and Danielle works as a Health Psychologist, they offer a wealth of knowledge and experience in both yoga and mindfulness techniques!