Kids Yoga, Spetchley, Worcestershire
In a great location for Droitwich, Worcester, Inkberrow, Evesham & Pershore
Thursday's at 11.15 am (45 mins):
Thursday 10th August 2017 (FULL)
Thursday 17th August 2017 (5 Spaces left)
Thursday 24th August 2017 (2 spaces left)
Thursday 31st August 2017 (8 spaces left)
Classes suitable for ages 4-8 years.
Help with Booking
Classes can be booked using the credit "Single Class Spetchley" (£10).
Discounted classes as usual, if you use the credit "10 Class Pass at Spetchley" (£85).
After purchasing your credit(s), go to each date of the class you'd like to come along to and book your child in.
If you'd like to book in more than one child, please email email@example.com
There will be some cushions at the back of the class so that you can watch your child in comfort.
If you have any further questions, please get in touch using the button below:
- Each session will be a different story-led yoga adventure.
- Yoga and mindfulness are incredible tools for kids to learn to support their physical and emotional development.
- Benefits include; better posture, balance, coordination, concentration and focus.
- Can also improve children’s ability to manage stress and anxiety; have empathy for others; not to mention building confidence and self-esteem.
- Taught by qualified teachers in both general and kid's yoga.
- Yoga mats are provided.
- Beautiful venue with free parking at the door.
Taught by Danielle and Charlotte, both qualified yoga teachers, and have also qualified to teach kids. They are also both mums of two, so make a formidable team, understanding the needs of children at different ages. As Charlotte is also a Doctor specialising in Mental Health, and Danielle works as a Health Psychologist, they offer a wealth of knowledge and experience in both yoga and mindfulness techniques!